We live in a world where being hairless other than the ones on our head is beautiful. Society has given much ado on being hairless from nose down and being seen with a body full of hair gives the impression as unhygienic.
While some of us grew up familiar with a razor, technology and the new era ushers in a better way in removing unsightly hair in our body.
Some might view it as plain vanity, but removing unsightly hair in our body simply shows that we care for our overall looks and we value how people sees us. Hair removal is a lifestyle and it shows how you brand yourself.
Branding yourself properly will eventually lead to elation. Feeling good about yourself can lead to a more productive life as it boost your confidence resulting to a more productive you.
Read on to establish pros and cons in ways to removing hair in your body.
Shaving vs. waxing
- Removes hair from the root
- Lighter and finer regrowth
- Hair grows back in 3 weeks
- No discoloration
- Removes hair from surface
- Coarse regrowth
- Hair grows back in a day
- Done every 2 days Done every 3 -4 weeks
- Skin discoloration
- Prone to nicks, cuts and razor burns no nicks and cuts
France, the place of love and the embodiment of timeless beauty brings to the country a technology of painless and hairless prowess.Make way for Bella La Peau, a professional hair waxing salon that’s committed to bringing value for money and soothing services.
Bella La Peau directly translates to “beautiful skin”, hence, one will expect a salon that is dedicated to transforming the image of your skin to near perfection, soft to the eyes and touch.
Belle La Peau uses an exclusive Non – Strip Wax XXX from Singapore and is the sole Philippine franchisee of Wax XXX Academy which trains and equip their treatment professionals at an
Belle La Peau Non-Strip waxes are made out of Pine Tree that are known to be rich in Vitamin A, hence, it helps prevent oxidative stress on your skin which explains the painless treatment. Furthermore, Belle La Peau waxes are warm, clay-type that are non-water based and are less susceptible to infections.
Get acquainted with your perfect waxBelle La Peau uses 4 types of wax targeted to match the type of your hair:
- La Parfait Cire Bleau (Perfect Blue) Uses a strong polymer formulation that allows flexibility and is suitable for long course hair such as I your legs, arms, body and pubic area.
- La Parfait Cire Rose (Perfect Pink) is a wax formulated from Titanium Dioxide which is a non-irritant formula that enhances skin’s natural protection and is suitable for Ingrown hair and for recently shaven hair.
- La Parfait Cire Parfum (Perfect Scent-Orange) is a soothing aromatherapy was suitable for those who regularly wax and it effectively removes soft, short hairs such as in the face and nostrils.
- La Parfait Core de RIz (Rice Wax – Green) is a wax formulated with rice from Japan that uses a low temperature suitable for long fine hair.
Belle La Peau has several branches Nationwide, Visit their website: http://www.bellelapeau.com and like their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/bellelapeau/; Instagram and Twitter: @BELLELAPEAU to know more about their exciting promo and Hair raising prices.